ABOUT MW MARKETING
Our website has been developed to help keep our clients up to date with all the latest news and views from the World Wide Web. We regularly post tips and resources that we believe will help you and your business get the most from your online presence.
We also build websites for small to medium sized businesses and offer incredible service and support...
'MW Marketing has been an excellent partner in supporting us to develop and build our new website.'.
YOUR NEW WEBSITE
If you want to get ahead online then contact us to see how we can help. Call us on 0208 847 5391, send us an email or click on the button below to receive more information about how we help businesses get more from the World Wide Web.
Good meeting with @mwmarketing today - looking forward to getting to work on new website at work!
— Alan Calder (@ClaretWhine) February 7, 2013
Just had a great meeting with our web designer @mwmarketing so excited can't wait to have our site up and running
— SalesBod (@SalesBod) January 18, 2013
— Sara Ward (@HenCorner) March 8, 2013
Check out Mashable
Great resource for social media and tech news
Founded in 2005, Mashable is the top source for news in social and digital media, technology and web culture. With more than 30 million monthly pageviews, Mashable is the most prolific news site reporting breaking web news, providing analysis of trends, reviewing new Web sites and services, and offering social media resources and guides. Mashable’s audience includes early adopters, social media enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, influencers, brands and corporations, marketing, PR and advertising agencies, Web 2.0 aficionados and technology journalists. Mashable is also popular with bloggers, Twitter and Facebook users.
- 5 Ways to Get a Job Through YouTube: With a little creativity, honesty, and hard work, YouTube can be more effective (and more interesting) than your plain old C.V.
- 6 Free Sites for Creating Your Own Comics: Regardless of your talent, you can create your own sharp looking comic strips with these six sites.
- How Lawyers May Use Social Media in the Future: There has been a tenuous union between lawyers and social media. We spoke with three social media savvy attorneys to find out what the web holds for the future of the profession.
- 5 Most Engaged Brands in Social Media: These five brands go above and beyond when it comes to social consumer engagement. Find out how their successes can translate to your social strategy.
- HOW TO: Become a Foursquare Power User: We spoke with some of Foursquare’s most accomplished users about how to become a power player on the location network.
- 6 Free Sites for Creating Your Own Animations: Are you feeling inspired to make your own cartoons, but don’t have a lick of artistic talent? These six sites (of varying complexity) make animating easy.
- How the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear Nailed Social Media: How did the mock political rallies from Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert mobilize their fans in just a month? Find out what they’re planning for the upcoming event.
- HOW TO: Share Your Vacation With Online Pals –Without Annoying Them: There’s a fine line between sharing your vacation with your associates at home and annoying them with your joy and abandon.
- Where Do Americans Stand on Issues at Midterm Elections? [INFOGRAPHIC]: Yahoo has just released a map infographic showing how public opinion varies from region to region across the United States.
- 5 Free Halloween Music Playlists for Your Monster Bash: Get your Halloween party started with these five music services.
- 4 Ways to Visualize Voter Sentiment for the Midterm Elections: If you’re keeping a close eye on this year’s election, these four interactive graphics are essential for visualizing the country’s political feelings and conversations.