Put your website at the top of the agenda
Take control of your online presence in 2011 with a new website from MW marketing. We specialise in developing websites for small to medium size businesses ensuring that you are in control of updating your site as often as you like. All our sites are built with industry leading Content Management Systems so are ready for search engines, social media and your customers.
- Content management system: (CMS) Our websites are built on a Word Press platform; Word Press is the industry standard CMS and allows you to add as many pages as you like and has the largest range of plug ins of any CMS. (Plug ins allow you to add features to your site such as a Pay Pal shopping cart or image gallery)
- Choice of themes: Word Press has hundreds of themes available; a theme determines the look and feel of the site and what features are available. You can choose your own or pick from our recommendations.
- Dashboard control: All the analytics, visitor stats and updates are available when you log into the CMS of your website.
- Blog included: Blogging is the number 1 way to add lots of content to your site and help promote your business within the search engine networks. Post regular updates on your site to keep your customers informed of your latest business developments.
- Conversion forms: The ability for users to sign up to your site (Call to action) is very important, multiple conversion (Sign up) forms are provided throughout the site.
- Back up facility: Websites are automatically backed up on a timely basis in order to avoid any accidents!
- Site map: Google XML site map is installed as standard; this allows search engines to quickly rank your site and rate its contents making it easier to find for other users.
- Google analytics installed: Allows you full analysis of your website; it’s visitors and the ability to set goals and targets. (A Google account will be set up if you don’t already have one)
- Mobile compatible: 95% of mobile phones are Internet enabled, your website will appear correctly formatted on all major smart phones.
- Editable Title Tags: Title tags are the first port of call for any search engine and its important they contain the right information; you have complete control to edit them via the CMS.
- Domain name: Can be provided and managed if required. (First 2 years free, £11 every 2 years recurring after that)
- Email addresses: If you require email addresses (Up to 25) they can be included with your website package and include virus scanning and spam filtering.
- Training: In order for you to get the most from your website we will provide ½ day on site training on how to manage your website and keep it up to date.
- Social media ready: Social media is a fast growing and increasingly important way of developing your online presence; your website will be able to display social media updates (i.e. twitter feed) and have ‘Sharing’ options installed.
- RSS feed: RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a great way for people to be able to subscribe to the content of your site and your updates. An RSS feed reader is installed in your website ready for users and search engines alike.
- Keyword report: Key words and phrases are vital to successful search engine rankings. A key word report will be provided based on your business, your location and your objectives.
- Title tag set up: Title tags are the most important factor for search engines; it’s the first place they look. All title tags are easily updatable but will also be optimised for search engines when your website is produced.
- Images: Images will be supplied or you can choose your own to be installed from your own media library or from an online supplier.
- Bespoke copywriting: Copy will be provided for all of the sections of your website. If you prefer to provide us with your own information we will then upload that to your site and optimise the text with the relevant key words and phrases.
GET IN TOUCH to start the process straight away and before you know it you will have taken complete control of your online presence for 2011.