You can learn a lot from other people!
A list of 100 blogs to follow was recently posted on Leaving Work Behind, we went through the list to see if we were missing out on anything and found a lot of useful resources, it’s worth checking them out and it’s worth noting that it must have taken a lot of time to put together such an extensive list.
A little while back we posted the top blogs we read, it only contained a few so we thought we would update the list to cover those blogs we read on a regular basis. (Regular is about once a week, we also try and leave feedback when we think its relevant) Please let us know if there are any blogs you think we should be reading that aren’t in our list. If you’re not a regular reader of blog then do try to pick out 2 or 3 and try following them for a few weeks at least, it’s also worth adding your own feedback if you get chance.
- chrisbrogan.com — Learn How Human Business Works – Beyond Social Media
- Think Traffic — Build a Thriving and Profitable Audience for Your Website or Blog
- Corbett Barr | Rewrite the Rules
- Social Media Examiner: Social media marketing how to, research, case studies, news
- The @KISSmetrics Marketing Blog
- Blog – ManageWP
- The Art of Non-Conformity » 3×5
- My Blog // Brian Gardner
- Chris Garrett on New Media Blog – Discover how to grow your business
- Social Media Management: Twitter & Facebook Tool – Buffer
- SEO & Search Engine News : SEJ
- Easy Blogging Tips for Busy People | @pushingsocial
- Ruth Zive — Copywriting • Content Marketing • Social Media
- Web 2.0 & SEO Marketing Strategies and Tools
- blog – build a little biz
- Marketing advice & marketing tips for small businesses & entrepreneurs