Running Mark Wardell Marketing, a Limited company founded in 2009. The company was originally focused on traditional marketing but very quickly moved to solely online / digital and then to WordPress website development.
Recently relocated to Manchester from West London the focus of the business is shifting from mainly small business clients to actively seeking out and supporting more and more charities. Currently approx. 50% of my clients are charities and the aim is to get this to 75% as soon as possible.
Over the years
- After a couple of years of freelancing founded Mark Wardell Marketing Ltd in 2009
- 2006, Completed MBA from London South Bank University, graduated with distinction
- 2002, started with Euro Car Parts, the UK’s biggest supplier of car parts to the automotive aftermarket. Worked as Head of Marketing for five years, and as a consultant for 10 years
- 1996, first job from university. Had to work hard to get it and enjoyed my time in both Sheffield and Maidenhead giving me 6 years experience in retail services with MINIT UK as Marketing Manager
- Started my degree in 1993 and graduated with a BA (Hons) in Accountancy and Finance (2:1). Thought it would give me a head start if I understood the numbers. Turned out it has on many occasions
Things I can help with
- Marketing advice in general
- WordPress website development
- Sales promotions
- Social media
- Online development
- Google for small business
- Brand and personal brand building